We Help the DISABLED by HELPING YOU!
LET US AUDIT YOUR PROPERTY & HELP YOU PUT A PLAN IN PLACE
ADA & Construction Defect Experts
DA Compliant Expert Services, Construction Defect Expert Services and other Construction Risk Profiling EXPERT SERVICES are housed under one roof, which makes it possible for ARCOR-Inc. to offer a well-choreographed, highly integrated and cost effective service. This unique feature translates into ARCOR-Inc’s ability to examine each project or problem through a number of specialized lenses in order to come up with the best possible solution and reduce the likelihood of litigation and the associated costs.
rcor-Inc. is a multidisciplinary Construction Risk Profiling Company that provides expert ADA COMPLIANCE SERVICES and CONSTRUCTION DEFECT EXPERT SERVICES.
- We analyze our clients’ risks and exposures in order to plan for them and mitigate them.
- Arcor-Inc. has developed a systematic proprietary methodology for the identification and measurement of DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION RISKS
- We use multidisciplinary methods and experts for remediating and mitigating your identified risks.
- Arcor-Inc. refers to this methodology as CONSTRUCTION RISK PROFILING™.
- With the early application of CONSTRUCTION RISK PROFILING™, we help you reduce your vulnerability & exposure.
- Arcor-Inc. can significantly reduce the costs that come with litigation, claims, insurance costs and the interruption of business.
- Arcor-Inc’s experts are CASp certified which qualifies them to identify and remediate any ADA compliant issues and award the necessary certificate when compliance is achieved.
WARNING TO PROPERTY OWNERS AND MANAGERS: If you own or represent an entity that interfaces with the public and you are concerned with your level of ADA compliance, exposure to personal injury, or the condition and longevity of your buildings and structures, then a professional company like ARCOR-Inc.can provide you with a “ONE-STOP-EXPERT SHOP”. We will identify your risks by helping you take preventative action and measures to reduce your risk exposure and costs.
At ARCOR Inc. we have extensive experience in identifying barriers to access and suggesting methods for removal of those barriers. We take cognizance of our clients needs and provide solutions that best address each barrier. We have performed hundreds of disabled access compliance audits for some of the largest and most sophisticated clients, to individual “mom & pop” type operations. What we are able to achieve for all, is reducing exposure to litigation due to non-compliance and ensuring that your compliance meets the necessary ADA standards that provides fair access to those with disabilities.
ARCOR-Inc. will act as your “eyes and ears” when retained as your independent consultant. We have the flexibility to transcend traditional barriers, the sensitivity to facilitate harmonious relationships and the insight to identify and resolve issues before they impede the design and construction process and cost you.
The cost of retaining a CASp specialist to audit your property and set up a plan to bring your property up to code, will be a meaningful and comparatively nominal investment in comparison to the costs incurred when owners are sued for ADA compliance violations. The rule should be PREVENTION. In addition to this, a property takes on an additional value in terms of its’ marketability, when it is CASp Certified.
ARCOR-Inc. has a separate division that supplies accessibility related signage and equipment, either for projects that we have performed audits on, or for outside customers. ARCOR-INC. not only identifies what signage is absent or requires correction, but also makes sure to provide you with the correct signage and advises you on the correct location
- Phase 1: Identification of barriers or defects
- Phase 2: Recommendations for remediation with respect to issues identified in phase 1
- Phase 3: Presenting Plan of Action with respect to remediation options
- Phase 4: Cost Estimates with respect to remediation of barriers or defects identified
- Phase 5: Construction Management and Supervision of remediation efforts as well as Project Cost Control
- Phase 6: Providing of Certification of substantial completion of the project in accordance with applicable code compliance.
Experts for Plaintiff and Defense
The experts you deal with at ARCOR-Inc. are highly qualified,experienced, licensed professionals.
Construction Risk Profiling™?
Construction Risk Profiling is the IDENTIFYING OF KEY AREAS OF RISK EXPOSURE FOR A CLIENT
Need Arcor-Inc.’s Services?
If you own or represent an entity, you need to pay careful attention to the way in which it interfaces with the public.